So, I won’t lie I am CHUFFED to be nominated for this award by the amazing blogger Amorelle “Just keeping it real” at http://godcrazzzy.wordpress.com/. I really am so glad to be following her blog, there have been MANY times when her blog is the exact thing I need to read! Check it out – it’s worth it! When I started blogging I was in awe of all of the “likes”, comments and pretty darn scared of awards! I can’t believe I have been nominated because I didn’t think anyone would be moved by what I wrote. As always, God is right and I was wrong, although sharing some of what I write is HARD, but I can see it’s worth it because the support of other bloggers has helped and healed me so much in just a few months. Thank you all.
I have to follow some rules governing this blog award. Those who will be nominated must also follow such rules.
Here they are:
First is to accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
Rule number 1 is to list 11 random facts about me.
Rule number 2 is to nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blogsites.
Rule number 3 is to notify the bloggers of their award.
Rule number 4 is to ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
Rule number 5 is to answer the questions left for me by the blogger
Ok so 11 whole facts about me…… (don’t get bored now!)
1. I’m gettting married in less than 4 months!
2. My fiance is getting his ring engraved with the Lord of the Rings quote “one ring to rule them all…” Yes because we are that cool!
3. I have a massively sweet tooth
4. The first time I went on an areoplane I was 22 yrs old!
5. I can play the flute
6. I have altitude sickness
7. I don’t like listing random facts about myself
8. I’m allergic to cats yet love them 😦
9. I’m related to Wallace Simpson – the woman the once King of England abdicated the throne for (my granny tells me this is something I should NOT be proud of!)
10. HATE tuna – can’t go near it….
11. I am bored of this fact listing haha!
Blogs I’m nominating….
Here are my answers to the questions set for me….
1. What is the most memorable event in your life?
Getting engaged right next to Big Ben and the Thames in London 🙂
2. Why did you join WordPress?
Because I was an avid blog reader and thought “hey maybe I have stuff to write that people want to read”.
3. What is your main Goal in Life?
To love Jesus so much people can’t help but want to know Him through watching my life.
4. Where would you want to travel the most in the world and why?
AFRICA – been to Malawi once and despite a nasty parasite infection it was the best 2 weeks of my whole life.
5. What is one of the worst experiences you’ve ever undergone and how did you learn from it?
Being in an abusive/controlling relationship. I learnt that good men are worth holding out for even if it means you end up on your own. Compromising in relationships is a risky thing to do.
6. If you had 3 wishes that you could get answered instantly what would you wish for and why?
My dad to be healed from depression. My Mum to be able to have a holiday/rest. My fiances lung to heal and not need an op. (0000r a life time supply of chocolate :P)
7. Do you believe in God?
8. What leisure do you enjoy most?
9. If you could teach me one life lesson, what would it be?
Always give people the benefit of the doubt, believe the best in them and life will seem MUCH BETTER
10. Name one thing you do everyday that without it your day would feel incomplete.
Read a book
11. What one thing you would change about/in the world if you had the power to do it.
I would try and help all children to have happy homes
I’m giving the blogs I nominated the same questions to answer as me 🙂
Happy blogging all!