Thank you so much Ex-Religious Christian for this nomination, your writing is so genuine and you always inspire me with you brutal honesty about what you are feeling. Keep posting please, you don’t know how much you help me!
Thank you so much, I am really grateful for this award.
Rules for the Award:
•Thank the super sweet blogger that nominated you
•Answer five super sweet questions
•Include the super sweet blogging award image in your blog post
•Nominate 12 other bloggers
Time for the five super sweet questions:
•Cookies or cake? Cake, always, always cake!
•Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
•Favorite sweet treat? Chai lattes are my secret treat at the moment
•When you do crave sweet things the most? When I’m feeling sad
•Sweet nickname? Bob…. don’t ask!
My 12 Super sweet nominations:
Such an interesting blog, with tips about Christian Yoga which I LOVE! http://rachaelleestroud.wordpress.com/
I am always blessed when I read this blog – so many amazing tips and advice for relationships and marriage http://peacefulwife.com/
I”ve just started following this blog – really pretty and unique and it has great photos! http://beyondblessedblog.com/2013/05/19/no-ordinary-people/
- A great blog about faith and fitness, very motivating http://my-faith-and-fitness.com/2013/05/a-rushing-mighty-wind/
- I love reading these posts from a university student – I was a student 2 years ago so it’s all good to remember http://katieislivingforjesus.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/collisions/
- Such a unique blog 🙂 http://howtomakeafruitsalad.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/i-wish-the-ground-was-made-of-marshmellows/
- So good to hear marriage advice before I actually get there! http://passionatechristianmarriage.wordpress.com/
- A lovely, thoughtful blog http://trippingovertypeset.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/just-for-fun-friday-lullabies-socks-shoes/
- This blog always has a timely word that I need to hear, such a blessing http://iamb3lov3d.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/stories-with-l/
- I just really like this blog, it feels like a breath of fresh air to me http://beautifulsilliness.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/a-sunny-day-and-a-thankful-heart/
- The name of this blog is awesome! http://taintedfishsticks.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/thanks-for-nothing/
- A blog full of wisdom http://leslieannvarela.com/2013/05/17/exercising-flexibility-by-madisyn-taylor/
Thank you so much 🙂 Happy Blogging